UK REACH TEXT
As of 01/01/2021, United Kingdom has definitively left European Union, so European regulations on chemical products, such as the REACH and CLP, are no longer applicable. UK has now its own national regulations, very similar to the European ones, but with some differences, especially for the first after BREXIT period.
We can help all UK and European companies place substances, mixtures, or articles on the UK market in accordance with new regulations such as UK REACH and GB CLP. Through our UK office, we can act as exclusive representative (OR) to submit registrations or notifications on behalf of EU-based manufacturers or formulators.
Normachem UK offers the following services:
- DUIN notification for UK substances and mixtures’ importers
- Transfer of EU REACH registrations held by UK companies into the UK system (grandfathering)
- Substances’ registration according to UK REACH
- Audit and support for UK REACH and GB CLP compliance
- Exclusive Representative (OR) role due to its UK headquarter (office)